• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What web browser do you use?
I use I.E all the time. I am to lazy to install anything else.

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
I use XP, and Ubuntu. I'm just saying a lot of PC users out there now are on Vista 32-bit
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(03-07-2010, 06:05 AM)bigsharn Wrote:
(03-07-2010, 02:39 AM)Christopha Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 10:22 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: It proves a lot, and bear in mind not everyone has upgraded to 7 yet

Then upgrade to XP. -.-

Fixed that for you

Ah, thank you kind sir. :p
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I use a different browser on each monitor. IE8 to the left, Opera to the right, Flock up top, and Firefox with Speedyfox and flashblock center ring on the 22 inch. They always open in this way and it makes me smile warmly.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I shall end this bickering immediately for I use Mozilla Firefox, and It is not just my opinion but FACT that Chrome is the same to Firefox as Macintosh is to Windows. Chrome is fancier, skips many of the crucial steps to get to your goal - basically arranged so retards (or Americans) can understand and use it without Nuking the world. Whereas people born with more than 2 brain cells to rub together can appreciate and modify relevant settings and variables to not only produce a result, but a result second to none - I am one of those people who just about makes that criteria and manage simply to be a power user of Firefox.
Being a power user of chrome is like being the power user of the on button to a manufacturing plant, not being able to manipulate any part of the process to a basic sausage-like result. Need I say more, and that pathetic 'diagram' is much out of date, to my knowledge firefox 3.2 was out then? We are now on 5.0.1 therefore that data is defunct.

/rant=END
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
5.0.1 is still damn buggy :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I haven't had any issues on 5.0.1 so far.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
@drum same ^^
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I've had a fair few on COC (text based online game) and a few crashes, it's not as bad as IE, but it's nowhere near perfection
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Both FF4 and 5 were hanging on me, but I'm a power user. I have several addons and usually 30 + tabs open and multiple instances open. I still use it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Microsoft launch Internet Explorer 9 web browser (Beta) Mark 10 25,506 25-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue