• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Change Your Login Screen Background On Windows 7
First off you obviously need windows 7 Smile after that you need to run this registry file i will attach below.

Okay because mark is n00b and wont add a new attachment type i have had to add it as a .txt file so open the attachment and save it as a .reg file.

Then run the .reg file.

Once run you need to navigate to your windows directory, usually "C:\Windows" then go to the "System32" folder, then navigate to the folder called "oobe" if you don't have that folder make a new one and name it "oobe".

Then in the "oobe" folder make a new folder called "info" and open it.

Then in the "info" folder make another new folder called "backgrounds" and open that.

Now add the picture you want your login screen background to be and rename it to "backgroundDefault" and then restart your PC/Laptop and your done.

P.S. The picture you add must be below 250kb in size and also in the .jpg format

Mirrors for the download:
The following files are both .reg files.

Mediafire:
Changing Windows 7 logon background image

Uppit:
Changing Windows 7 logon background image

Tongue
niceone someone asked me about this a few days ago so i will link them to here. thanks

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPTD.sys, Windows XP machine won't boot, blue screen of death Mark 4 20,314 04-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Change the location of the Desktop / My Documents and My Pictures in Windows XP Mark 0 5,655 08-06-2012, 11:22 AM
  How to change the default printer using a startup script in Windows Mark 0 12,303 20-01-2012, 04:00 PM
  How to disable Auto Login in OpenSuse 12.1 Mark 0 10,438 08-01-2012, 05:46 PM
  How to fix Blue screen of death in windows 8 virtual box windows 7 was my idea 3 12,495 30-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Drumm