• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOOO! Justin Bieber buys a motorbike

God dammit.

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news...20494.html

What's that? Is that the sound of Mark crying in a corner, knowing Bieber has a bike 3x faster, and 12x more expensive than his?

I hope he crashes. Not because I wish him harm, just to damage his vocal chords, screaming as he skids towards a fence so that singing hurts and we never have to hear from the little bastard again.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I restored my own faith in motorbikes.. http://thethrottle.thechive.com/2012/04/...hq-photos/
(27-04-2012, 01:04 AM)Mark Wrote: I restored my own faith in motorbikes.. http://thethrottle.thechive.com/2012/04/...hq-photos/

The thought of Justin Bieber moistening the motorcycle seat should not have weakened your faith in the machine. You should be a little more independent.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
The thought of Justin Bieber moistening anything weakens me.
(27-04-2012, 04:57 PM)Mark Wrote: The thought of Justin Bieber moistening anything weakens me with desire.

Gross.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(28-04-2012, 05:23 AM)latch Wrote:
(27-04-2012, 04:57 PM)Mark Wrote: The thought of Justin Bieber moistening anything weakens me with desire.

Grossly.

YOU ARE A SICK MAN.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(04-05-2012, 01:14 AM)bigsharn Wrote:
(28-04-2012, 05:23 AM)latch Wrote:

Grossly.

YOU ARE A SLICK MAN.

I don't know if that's good or bad or if you are even talking to me or Mark.
I. AM. LATCH.
Why does it seem whenever Mark and Meatloaf end up on the same thread there is homosexual dialog between the two? Meatloaf openly admits his desires, frankly I was surprised to learn that he even uses a seat on his bikes as opposed to just sticking the steel directly up his ass as he pedals (Get your ass on + more Meatloaf). If Bieber gets that bike going fast the only thing that is going to be moist is the shit and piss in his pants and the blood and brains in his helmet
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(04-05-2012, 05:11 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Why does it seem whenever Mark and Meatloaf end up on the same thread there is homosexual dialog between the two? Meatloaf openly admits his desires, frankly I was surprised to learn that he even uses a seat on his bikes as opposed to just sticking the steel directly up his ass as he pedals (Get your ass on + more Meatloaf). If Bieber gets that bike going fast the only thing that is going to be moist is the shit and piss in his pants and the blood and brains in his helmet

The only opinion I have about him is that his hair sucks.
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any young motorbike riders? Mark 28 60,218 17-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: bigsharn
  Justin Long on Jimmy Kimmel Drumm 1 5,283 20-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Pack3t SynAck3r
  Justin Beiber bigsharn 25 40,908 15-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Blue_Social