• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your country name
(15-01-2012, 08:03 PM)Mark Wrote:
(15-01-2012, 07:49 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I never even noticed to be honest mate, it's very rare I go on Google+... And even when I do it's usually to harrass Dom over something

You can't just quote another post without saying any of your own words and call it a legitimate post. It's redundant and the internet is going to fill up and then where with you be?

I'll tell you! You'll have to turn off your computer and go outside and play!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Yorkshire != Country
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(16-01-2012, 07:38 PM)latch Wrote: You can't just quote another post without saying any of your own words and call it a legitimate post.

But.. but! sharn called pack3t mate and sharn hates packet. I'll be sure to always include some of my own words, it's scary outside. :gratte:
(18-01-2012, 02:28 AM)Mark Wrote:
(16-01-2012, 07:38 PM)latch Wrote: You can't just quote another post without saying any of your own words and call it a legitimate post.

But.. but! sharn called pack3t mate and sharn hates packet. I'll be sure to always include some of my own words, it's scary outside. :gratte:

I was hungover (see also: still slightly drunk) when I posted that... You know from experience I'm more matey when I've had a few.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Sharn hates pack3t? <=here I used some of your words to ask for clarification. <=here I added my own words so I'm not the pot calling the kettle black.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(18-01-2012, 03:37 AM)latch Wrote:

Sharn hates pack3t? <=here I used some of your words to ask for clarification. <=here I added my own words so I'm not the pot calling the kettle black.

Meatloaf loves Pack3t, you are crazy! Meatloaf gets his mental exercise from me. I have never physically damaged him, only minor psychological damage at worst. Also, Meatloaf I'm sure you saw I added you....but how in the hell would you have known who I am? I don't walk around day to day as Pack3t SynAck3r....that would just be fucking weird
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(18-01-2012, 04:05 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: I have never physically damaged him, only minor psychological damage at worst.

(18-01-2012, 04:05 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Also, Meatloaf I'm sure you saw I added you....but how in the hell would you have known who I am? I don't walk around day to day as Pack3t SynAck3r....that would just be fucking weird

I'm not sure if he did know, (only sharn can verify this), but he normally accepts anything with a pulse. Just wait until he starts calling you mate!
Is Middle-Earth a valid answer? Big Grin

Hi everyone, I'm Zack from BrightonSmile

In all seriousness tho, I'm British but there's a whole background story to it. My mom is actually American so, obviously, I spend quite a lot of time there as well. Actually, just lat summer by a very nice student. It's crazy how many cool people you meet through simple couchsurfing. So many good memories, really... this reallly sums up my feeling for the city:

So yeah, basically I'm half British and half AmericanTongue
Hi Zack from Brighton
We can see you, we can see you, We can see you holding hands!
My school taught me that today.

I do apologize, I'm not homophobic I promise. Anyone who thinks I'm homophobic can suck my dick, unless they're a guy, cause that's just weird..
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!