• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your country name
What is your country name post here Smile
I am from India Smile
The Isle of Narna
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(13-01-2012, 06:01 PM)Drumm Wrote: The Isle of Narna

What is this lol
i mean is it country?
It's Dom's country.

I'm from Yorkshire.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(13-01-2012, 08:57 PM)bigsharn Wrote: It's Dom's country.

I'm from Yorkshire.

Don't bullshit, you are from Ireland. BTW you know I added you into my Google+ circles, yet you never did it with me.....Dumb ass. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out there is one person in our circles we have in common.

Clones, if you are from India does that mean you present yourself as like Bob instead of Suresh-Je when you talk on the phone with someone in an English speaking country?

United States of America (We suck, but we are still better than the rest of you)

No Pack3t isn't dead, I was just taking a nap. Pwn to own bitches
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(14-01-2012, 01:07 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:

I'm from Yorkshire.

Don't bullshit, you are from Ireland. BTW you know I added you into my Google+ circles, yet you never did it with me.....Dumb ass. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out there is one person in our circles we have in common.

Clones, if you are from India does that mean you present yourself as like Bob instead of Suresh-Je when you talk on the phone with someone in an English speaking country?

United States of America (We suck, but we are still better than the rest of you)

Does Sammi wear a bathing suit when babysitting?

Wait, that is way off topic.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(14-01-2012, 01:07 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:

I'm from Yorkshire.

Hahah why are you peoples are so angry and looking hyper cOOl mates, its just a off topic section i want to make this section active therefore posted this type of question Big GrinD
I'm from the same place as this sites TLD. I'm not too far from either sharn or dom, but just far enough however Pack3t and others are quite a distance.
(14-01-2012, 01:07 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Don't bullshit, you are from Ireland. BTW you know I added you into my Google+ circles, yet you never did it with me.....Dumb ass. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out there is one person in our circles we have in common.

I'm not an Irishman, they're all in Liverpool getting mugged (though my name IS of Irish descent).

I never even noticed to be honest mate, it's very rare I go on Google+... And even when I do it's usually to harrass Dom over something
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(15-01-2012, 07:49 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I never even noticed to be honest mate, it's very rare I go on Google+... And even when I do it's usually to harrass Dom over something