• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craigslist USA sms verification
I am registering on Craigslist, and it say to verify it from USA cell number, Anybody knows a best website from where i verify it for free?
It simple sms verification likes Gmail and Facebook..

Thanks...
Why would you need to register on American craigs list if you're not in / from America?
Craigslist is for local bartering and sales, Clones, you aren't American. You are just going to have to come to grips with that one dude.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I think you should ask Craig first.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(18-01-2012, 02:30 AM)Mark Wrote: Why would you need to register on American craigs list if you're not in / from America?

I will post adds on craigslits and earn some money my friend told me that he have only american clients, therefore its necessarily for me to verify account from America .
Anybody can help me?
You could emigrate to America and get a phone with an American number. (These may also be called cellphones in America, they adopted the English languaged and broke it, commonly replacing s with z and dropping letters for example. This is a funny language that you will have to learn when you move to America.)