• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are married?
Sure u r asking "why this question?"..Hmm it's because am a bit fed up of hearing "hey rubi, when r u getting married???
I think am toooo young to take that big step, am too childish sometimes, a married woman's life must be a big responsability. Am not going to think about marriage before 4-5 years I think 24-25yrs is a reasonable age to get married for a woman..?
Well I just want to know a bit about you, married or not? How old were u when u got married?
Na, I'm not daft enough for that...

Had bad experiences when I was a kid with my mother and marriage, it's a bad omen for any relationship in our family, cohabiting makes more sense.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Considering that you are prone to having penis cravings I am sure marriage would never work for you Meatloaf. If you like dudes more than a prospective wife or cohabitant you are doomed.
I'm married, have been for 11 years
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I'm married to my job..oh, and I have a girlfriend. I guess that counts. Not really.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Still single..
I've changed my opinion since the previous post.

The average wedding in the US is $38k. The average wedding in the UK is £24k... I'd rather take a sabbatical and have the best, year-long holiday in history with my loved one.
As you do...
(11-11-2011, 06:23 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Na, I'm not daft enough for that...

Had bad experiences when I was a kid with my mother and marriage, it's a bad omen for any relationship in our family, cohabiting makes more sense.

Whoa! You were married to your mum when you were a kid? Now that explains some stuff.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I'm from England, not Tennessee.
As you do...
(13-01-2012, 02:59 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I'm from England, not Tennessee.

What does that even mean? The gene pool has got to be more limited on an island than a... bigger island.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

So you are an Indian woman named Rubi?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple got married in McDonalds Mark 12 23,522 30-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Mark