• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME FIVE!
ikr, but they didn't expect anyone to be clever enough to do it. They thought only certain things needed to be blocked. They stopped Flash in one of our flash lessons because we were playing games. That's the lowest point they've hit so far.

On the bright side, they downloaded bittorrent and also did questionably legal password stripping and file access
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
This sounds like my sort of computer access.

Firstly you can get on cmd, the pupils have bit-torrent? O.o Shame i got banned from my school's network.
Nah the IT office got bit-torrent when their budget got slashed. They got their budget back but they kept the torrent thing.
I could get on cmd if I wanted, but my teacher is a pakistani-heritage lady, so the school literally take her word for anything and back her up on everything. Now we just fire paper at her XD
pmsl, those techys sound awesome.

I got in to the same trouble at school, except my area of "expertise" is networking. So i just bypassed all of the network blocks. Turns out they wasn't impressed.

Word of advice, don't get caught. They screw you over BIG time.
Nah, my guys would be impressed. Nobody has ever hacked the school, or tried doing anything with the netqork. The worst that was done was some dumb kid went and virus'd his PC and got his memory stick infected, and ended up killing the school server for a week. I programmed a basic virus to do the same, but dared not use it because it was a program based one and they upped security.

Serves them right for using a free protection service that doesn't do live updates XD
A week? Jesus that's bad. I remember 1-2 years back when my school caught conficker. Yes! The worm that destroyed millions of Windows PCs and the techy single handidly wiped it from hundreds of PCs.

I remember when i popped in the server room one day and his PC's popping up every 3minutes "Virus attack: IP: blah" then he had to go round blacklisting and scanning a load of IPs. Well, i was impressed.

Do they block sites where you're at?
Pretty much every site. Sharn, move you tutorials to tinypic etc. Photobucket is banned. My school ban everything :'(
It's effort... reupload them when you get home :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I think this calls for a certain Mark to break out his networking skills. I'll be getting some tuts up and getting round these ridiculous blocks.
You can't get past the LANSchool. I have scoured the internet. From the moment you log on they're watching and blocking you. It's really rather annoying