• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME FIVE!
Wink 
Sorry this is a bit late people, I've had to do a LOT more research than I usually would (the Articles bit being mainly a place for me to moan at you and be loved for it)

For our feature article on a Wednesday we’re going to do a top five (top 10 is far too much writing), so here’s our (or rather my) top 5 flash games from the realms of the Internet. Hopefully next week's will be a bit easier to write...

1. Shopping cart Hero (2)
What is it?
It’s a game about a man, who likes to ride in shopping carts, down hills, and do tricks
In honesty I’ve never played anything like it before, it’s so unique (and I’m currently number 1 score in the UK). Number 2’s a lot more fun and adds more features
What’s the story?
Well, in SCH you get money for jumping off hills and doing tricks in the air. In SCH 2 it’s the same with a lot more add-ons and the opportunity to kill a flying monkey in a hot air balloon shaped like a gorilla.
Yes, this game is a representation of my life!

Shopping Cart Hero one and two are both available on Kongregate (though my recordon SCH 1 stands on Newgrounds)

2. Canyon Defense
What is it?
It’s a Tower Defense game
What’s the story?
You defend your base from the enemies with nothing but a canyon between you and them. Obviously you get to build your defences up with missile towers and similar, but it’s pretty difficult (start on hard mode on any map, it’s the way forward)

Available to play on Miniclip

3. Line Rider
What is it?
Not really a game as such…
What’s the story?
There isn’t really a story, basically you draw a track for your little man in a sled to run down, check out Youtube and there are some pretty epic projects from other people who are bored and looking for something to do

On http://www.linerider.com/

4. Yeti Sports
What is it?
It’s a series of games in which you do a yeti’s version of the Winter Olympics
What’s the story?
You’re a Yeti trying to get the highest score you can in the Olympics… most of the events herein contain the destruction or mistreatment of penguins, and my favourite out of the games involves a spiky baseball bat… Enjoy Smile

On https://www.yetisports.org/

On http://www.linerider.com/

5. Anything else on this list of games
What is it?
It’s a collection of old school classics that have been remade into flash games
What’s the story?
Well how on earth do you expect us to choose between Super Mario Bothers, Donkey Kong, Pacman, Space Invaders and Asteroids? IT’S IMPOSSIBLE DAMMIT!

On http://amog.com/tech/gaming/oldschool-videogames/
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Nice post, i've only played Canyon Defense and it's a gooden.
Sharn, you're on Newgrounds? I'm T3hRogue there too Big Grin
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I'm not a member, I put in a guest name, but it's also Bigsharn on there
As you do...
N00b Big Grin Tom Fulp made the sight for people to sign up on, Like Mark did for this one. Speaking of which, I got my IT teachers to look at this site and they said certain....elements were too complicated for them! I was like "WTF?"
Wait, what? Well actually i can believe that i've put all of my IT teacher's under the table.
I think my main IT teacher did get it but just wanted me to bugger off :'( *sniff* I've been bugging him for a bit :rofl
...But secondary/high school teachers are all retards

"How did you get Office 2000 to work on Windows 98 SE?"
:fp
As you do...
Oh dear. My ones are actually quite clever though. They figured out that I kept accessing the command prompts to shut LANSchool down XD

It wasn't hard. I was actually robbing stuff on the internet at the time!
They're not that clever if they give you privileges to kill tasks.