• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christopher Chaney BUSTED

Christopher Chaney BUSTED - n00b

35 year old Christopher Chaney of Florida got busted.
Accused of hacking into accounts belonging to more than 50 people, including entertainers Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Mila Kunis, Simone Harouche and Renee Olstead.

Charges
  • accessing protected computers without authorization
  • damaging protected computers
  • nine counts of illegal wiretapping
  • nine counts of computer hacking for gain
  • eight counts of aggravated identify theft

"Unfortunately, Mr. Chaney was able to access nude photos of some of the celebrities and some of them were uploaded on the Internet"

The suspect used several aliases such as "trainreqsuckswhat", "anonygrrl" and "jaxjaguars911".

The FBI's Los Angeles office said he was arrested as part of "Operation Hackerazzi," which looked into computer intrusions targeting individuals associated with the entertainment industry.

Kevin Mitnick
"It's obviously to gain media exposure, right? It's like everyone is trying to one-up Anonymous and one-up LulzSec. So somehow celebrities are becoming a target."

If convicted of the 26 counts, Chaney would face a maximum of 121 years in federal prison

Only one team will win in the end.. GO WHITE TEAM.

He is being charged with identity theft, they are trying to claim this on the fact he logged in as them. The idea is to scare him with 121 years, it's very stupid.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/top...oSfyw.cspx

If he ends up going in for 121 years that is blatant abuse of the US legal system.

Also: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml
A few points.
1) If this was just a citizen the FBI would not get involved, you can not prioritize people because of money or fame. It's wrong. Most people would just get over it, perhaps the police would get involved at best.
2) Look at the images; Most specifically this one: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/1...34x519.jpg "Uses OPEN-SOURCE information...." Sorry, Open-Source information? Content that is online is freely available content. That just sounds like a jab at Open-Source in my opinion.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
n00b got caught
n00bs are talentless. Lets see you do it,
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(16-10-2011, 02:00 AM)Mark Wrote: Kevin Mitnick
"It's obviously to gain media exposure, right? It's like everyone is trying to one-up Anonymous and one-up LulzSec. So somehow celebrities are becoming a target."

Kevin Mitnick is accusing someone of attempting to gain media exposure? :nono He needs to be added in the dictionary under the word hypocrite. If something is obvious why bother commenting on it? Maybe the guy just wanted to see some hot naked women. Maybe he did it simply because he could.

(16-10-2011, 02:00 AM)Mark Wrote: Only one team will win in the end.. GO WHITE TEAM.

:facepalm There is no one team that will win. How would one be declared victorious? Is there a universally accepted merit system we are all keeping score with? Both sides push each other, it is a constantly evolving cat and mouse game. It is not the end result that anyone need concern themselves with, it is the thrill of the game, the process, the journey. Neither side would have much to do without the other. There are unwritten rules that are followed by both sides(if you have to ask you will never know, if you know you will never have to ask), and if someone steps out of bounds they get what they have coming to them. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I find it amusing that you pull for WHITE regardless. You used to fly their banner. The logo was once "where white hats come...", now I notice that seems to have disappeared. As subtle as the change is/was, it still is worth mentioning given the context of your comment. Very curious.....
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(16-10-2011, 07:36 PM)Drumm Wrote: n00bs are talentless. Lets see you do it,
You said Mark doesn't do anything, ever! So why would he do that given your claim?

(18-10-2011, 07:15 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(16-10-2011, 02:00 AM)Mark Wrote: Kevin Mitnick

Kevin Mitnick is accusing someone of attempting to gain media exposure? :nono He needs to be added in the dictionary under the word hypocrite. If something is obvious why bother commenting on it? Maybe the guy just wanted to see some hot naked women. Maybe he did it simply because he could.

(16-10-2011, 02:00 AM)Mark Wrote: Only one team will win in the end.. GO WHITE TEAM.

:facepalm There is no one team that will win. How would one be declared victorious? Is there a universally accepted merit system we are all keeping score with? Both sides push each other, it is a constantly evolving cat and mouse game. It is not the end result that anyone need concern themselves with, it is the thrill of the game, the process, the journey. Neither side would have much to do without the other. There are unwritten rules that are followed by both sides(if you have to ask you will never know, if you know you will never have to ask), and if someone steps out of bounds they get what they have coming to them. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I find it amusing that you pull for WHITE regardless. You used to fly their banner. The logo was once "where white hats come...", now I notice that seems to have disappeared. As subtle as the change is/was, it still is worth mentioning given the context of your comment. Very curious.....

Mitnick is just trying to make sure you know he knows. Also, the banner used to read, "Where white hats kick back"

Mayhaps Mark has become a brown hat, ho he told me he doesn't wear ass hats..
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.