• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon's new kindle - Fire!
Amazon's new kindle - Fire!

Amazon have announced their new Kindle, named the Kindle Fire.
They've already reported pre-orders of over 2,000 per hour.

Over 250,000 orders in five days is pretty impressive but will they continue.. can this outsell the iPad?

It comes in at $199 (About £125/£130)

[Image: amazon-kindle-fire-01.png] [Image: amazon-kindle-fire-02.png]

The Amazon Kindle Fire has a dual processor, 8GBs storage and a 7″ multi-touch screen. Amazon Prime members will also have access to unlimited instant streaming of over 10,000 movies and TV shows.
Amazon have dropped the price of their other Kindle models with the cheapest now only $79.

This is relevant to my username. XD But yeah it looks pretty nice as well. They've already made 49 million in sales assuming your numbers are correct. :O
Yeah, close to 50 million minus the cost of making the devices to them ofcourse and shipping.
Why does Mark feel the need to bring Apple into EVERYTHING. The dark side is too strong in this one, yet so uncontrolled.
On a sidenote; It will never sell out, because Apple think it looks like an iPad
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
It does look like an iPad, what's that saying "if you can't beat them, join them". Apple are still on the top of their game in the tablet world anyone making tablets just makes it look like an iPad running a different OS.
If you want to overtake you have to have something that the iPad doesn't otherwise they'll choose the iPad everytime.
It doesn't look like an iPad. It's about as much an iPad, as a DesireHD is an iPhone.
There is a VERY Clear difference.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make a fire using Ice Mark 8 22,738 29-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: stealth
  Wikileaks cut off by Amazon Mark 3 10,012 07-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Fireren