• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011)
If we're already onto offensive jokes:

what do the Mexicans and Cancer have in common? THEY BOTH TAKE OUR JOBS.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Sharn, since when did Mexicans take our jobs? It's more Pakis and the Polish.
Mexicans take American jobs.
As you do...
Steve,
Thanks for being an innovator. You took an idea an breathed life into it. Home computers became a term because of your love of technology. Your blue box days of phreaking will be in the record books, as will being betrayed by the company that couldn't have existed without you, and later had them crawl back and bring you back in because they needed you.

Wait, the Woz is still alive. Disregard the former statement.

Jobs, you were the greatest pimp ever and a megalomaniac, but without you what would Mark(and all the other brainwashed like-minded kin) break their piggy bank on?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

(11-10-2011, 12:14 AM)latch Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 11:27 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Steve,
Thanks for being an innovator. You took an idea an breathed life into it. Home computers became a term because of your love of technology. Your blue box days of phreaking will be in the record books, as will being betrayed by the company that couldn't have existed without you, and later had them crawl back and bring you back in because they needed you.

Wait, the Woz is still alive. Disregard the former statement.

Jobs, you were the greatest pimp ever and a megalomaniac, but without you what would Mark(and all the other brainwashed like-minded kin) break their piggy bank on?

He can't hear you. And whining because Mexican are taking your job is an excuse.

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Nobody's taking my job latch, but there are hundreds of folk in the UK whose jobs are being outsourced abroad because its cheaper...
For example, the Terry's Chocolate Orange used to be made in York... now its a plant in Poland that makes them (Warsaw if I remember rightly)
As you do...
(11-10-2011, 02:42 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Nobody's taking my job latch

:hehe Because nobody wants to work for cowboys on slave labour.
Not even deformed pakis who are fucking their cousins and living with 20 people in one room?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
They couldn't sell as well as I can Wink
As you do...
Jobs helped windows and Microsoft alot too ironically, if he didn't whoop there ass they would still be a fucking lethargic corporate giant instead of pumping billions into R&D.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of A1 and A2 categorised 125cc motorbikes - 2010 / 2011 DSA Mark 0 7,513 12-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple Mark 6 12,417 04-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Drumm
  Games of 2011 bigsharn 14 31,727 14-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue