• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011)
[Image: rip-steve-jobs.png]
RIP Steve. He was a genius not only in technical knowledge and development but in marketing as well. I just watched a discussion about him on CNBC twenty minutes ago.

Also and I feel a bit bad about this. But I'm making a substantial amount of money out of his death as I shorted AAPL stock in August when he resigned. However I hope it does not detract from the fact that I am truly sorry for his death.
Steve Jobs - Introducing the new iPhone PART 1 (2007)
Warning: Mark may or may not begin crying at any time due to the timely demise of his god.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(08-10-2011, 03:20 AM)Drumm Wrote: Warning: Mark may or may not begin crying at any time due to the timely demise of his god.

Ok understood, I'll be ready with the tissues.
You're the only one who will be Big Grin The rest of us were planning to kick him between the legs.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Rest In Peace Steve.

As much as I have my reservations about Apple products, the iPods were revolutionary, as was the Apple I.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(08-10-2011, 02:57 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Rest In Peace Steve.

As much as I have my reservations about Apple products, the iPods were revolutionary, as was the Apple I.

I agree the ipods were the pinnacle of apple.
i am sorry for this guy very smart this world dont have much smart peopls like Serve Jobs RIP
and respect for this guy
For all you people saying PC killed Steve Jobs...iDon't think that's funny. Besides, we all know what really killed Jobs. Republicans warned us about it. Obama-care. They all told us that Obama's health plan would make us lose Jobs. We just didn't listen.

Sorry if this is offensive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of A1 and A2 categorised 125cc motorbikes - 2010 / 2011 DSA Mark 0 7,515 12-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple Mark 6 12,417 04-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Drumm
  Games of 2011 bigsharn 14 31,730 14-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue