25.00%
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Droid phones or Apple Phones?
Which one and why?

1. Droid phones/tablets
2. Apple phones/tablets

I love andrioid for the fact that its open source and their phones have more power and customization options then the iphones do. Although it does suck theres not as many apps and what not.

I have an android and most of my friends do as well.
[Image: i54vt3.jpg]
This is a hard one, I started off with an Android phone mainly because It was a cheaper than shelling out on an iPhone and it was "nice" you could get a few apps, pull your emails through and browse the web but then I got an iPhone.. For me, it's just so much better. At one point I was even using two. It's jailbroken ofcourse, they're very lacking otherwise.
I can see I've evened the scores out!
All Droid phones are Androids. But not all Androids are Droids. I'll assume you mean Android.
My Android is *so* powerful I only need one Mark. Vanilla Android is not lacking, I can install what I want from the off. I can change my homescreen layout. How awesome is that?
Also my OS isn't made by a company that can say
"It's tuesday I want to remove this app"
That's wrong. If I was a dev, That would make me worry. Android will soon overtake iOS as the largest worldwide OS. Apple can cheat and merge their Desktop and Mobile OS to increase the numbers, but we'll still overthrow.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Are you forgetting Googles killswitch? They can pull any app whenever they want. They've done it many times.
Apple any day of the wekk

thanks
My post to combat Marks appears to have gone missing.
Regardless, Googles App Killswitch has only ever been used for apps that are malicious to the user. Not because it reveals their bad ethics or allows a user to press a button! God forbid
I care not to continue showing up Apples blatant abuse of power in it's own store. They're incredibly harsh on developers.
There was a recent story about how app creators are scared to dev for Apple because of their app not getting in at all.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
[Image: can-of-worms.jpg]
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Well it depends what you want it for .. the android is great if you wanna hack and stuff on it (jailbreak and the such..) , whereas there is not as much customibility on the iphone even when jailbroken and CANNOT really be used for anything but what it was meant for but what is was meant for is GREAT .. just take your pic... Customiseability or More apps and better look
apple sure i think it is beter
Apple has a way larger app market.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Apple] The new Apple TV can be jailbroken. (SHAtter) Mark 0 3,818 04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Mark