• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHere to download windows 8!
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

right here : ) they have both 32 and 64bit. If you have any issues post here and ill do my best to help.
[Image: i54vt3.jpg]
Thank you, I know a guy that was after this I'll be sure to point him to this thread. What are your thoughts on Windows 8?
Personally i think it has a long way to go, im not loving the whole squared tab list thingy that pops up when you click the start menue but im sure thats something meant more for tablets. While the square tabs are open its kinda hard to navigate and mess around with if you have never used it before so it might make for a bad learning experience. I'm hoping they'll change some of that though before the actual release. I am getting a tablet sometime soon though so i will probably leave windows 7 on my pc's and put windows 8 on my tablet when i get it.
All operating systems nowadays seem to be aimed at touchscreen devices, even the ones that are supposedly made for desktops. I loved my Windows XP as it was (I'm only on 7 because we got it with the computer)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Tablets are a failure. I will never give up my Desktop.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
im gettin an hp touchpad free from a friend i know they suck but a tablet is a tablet is a tablet is a tablet.
Thanks for sharing, but i will preferred to use torrent sites like isohunt for downloading latest tools and programs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to download Backtrack 5 (R1) Mark 7 18,943 22-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Last Post: latch
  How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM [High Speed] Clones 0 7,840 30-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Clones