• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Anderson hates Myspace!
Tom Anderson hates Myspace! and so should you.

Tom Anderson
People seem very confused why I'm on Facebook. I've had a profile since 2005 and a "fan page" since 2009. FB just created a feature where you can "subscribe" to profiles. They asked me if I wanted to convert my "page" into a simpler profile. Complicated? I suppose. Why am I not on MySpace? Because, I left the company in early 2009, and like most of you, I don't like using it anymore.. not a fan of what the new folks have done with MySpace.

[Image: tom-anderson-hates-myspace.png]

MySpace sucked in its heyday also. I think I have logged into my MySpace account 7 times since I opened it and I think 2 times were accidental.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Well, if Mr Anderson hadn't sold out he would still have control of his creation. An idea and control over the growth and development of that idea is so much more important than profit margins FROM that idea. MySpace has become a living breathing embodiment of his bad decisions, a daily reminder that he fucked up. Life is a bitch.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Myspace.. are you still alive? Mark 4 9,183 15-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Special Chris