• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT IT :'( (Cute and cuddly edition)
Now usually I wouldn't post about anything like this in it's own article, but it has to be pointed out.

FUCKING ANGRY BIRD PLUSHIES!
Yep, at Play.com you can get yourself some Angry Bird plushies
Avaliable in Mark penis size
Chris penis size (And it makes a noise when you squeeze it)
And of course
Sharn penis size
[spoiler]Writing this article gives me some perks...[/spoiler]

RAVING RABBIDS
Now, there are more than this, but it's effort finding them all:
RAVING RABBIDS

Granted, I prefer the 30cm one above, (so if you want to get me a birthday present...) but it's SO CUTE :thumbs UbiArt has a whole host of them out, including the one wearing a bra and the one dressed up as Ezio from Assassins Creed, but you'll have to go find these mini three-and-a-half-inch-high ones yourself

Not a long article, but one I felt needed to be written (and will be updated with cute and cuddly things as appropriate)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Ezio*..Noob.

And my penis is bigger then 5" thank you very much.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Let's just say that sharn does not only not have a 8" penis, probably around the 5" region unless of course he sees Dave on his travels - he's also more of a taker than a giver.

No prizes for guessing where this has been..

[Image: image38-c-bottle.jpg]

Did someone provoke me by writing me into a false article?
I know where that's been..And I really don't want to be told again.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Nobody provoked you, and it's common knowledge I masturbate with a Carlsberg bottle up my arse, he's called Mr. Glassington I take him with me on my holidays.

At least I'm not still in the closet, am I Mark?
As you do...
(05-01-2011, 02:00 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Nobody provoked you, and it's common knowledge I masturbate with a Carlsberg bottle up my arse, he's called Mr. Glassington I take him with me on my holidays.

At least I'm not still in the closet, am I Mark?

Are you insinuating that Mark is in the closet? I really can't imagine too many straight people that would enjoy listening to you talk about what what thallus shaped objects you sodomize yourself with. Have you ever even smelled a vagina before Meatloaf?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(05-01-2011, 11:43 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Are you insinuating that Mark is in the closet? I really can't imagine too many straight people that would enjoy listening to you talk about what what thallus shaped objects you sodomize yourself with. Have you ever even smelled a vagina before Meatloaf?

I am, and the last I checked a thallus-shape was a twig, so you've either seen some strange shaped twigs or your argument there is completely moot.

And yes I have smelt, masturbated, performed cunnilingus on and had genital intercourse with a vagina, not that it's any of your concern, or indeed anything to do with this thread.
As you do...
If you accuse someone of being in the closet, you have in essence just outed him. A thallus is another way to say phallus(don't just google it and use the first definition dumb-ass). It is none of my concern that you stick beer bottles up your rectum either, but yet you have duped me into reading it. Since when do any of these threads stick to topic anyway? You are the worst offender as far as creating tangents. For the record I asked a simple yes or no question and once again you TMI it.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
If you look at your post, you ask (and I answered) three questions, and a thallus is a twig, phallus is something you could potentially impale yourself on and enjoy.

Also; since when did I cause people to go off on a tangent? Granted in this thread I shifted the topic from a bottle to Mark's sexuality but the thread was already off-topic by the time I did that
As you do...
Maybe you or anyone else that would like to start rumours about anybody's sexuality let alone mine should keep their trash talk to themselves. Not that this needs clarifying but no, I am not Gay and I'm certainly not confused about my sexuality - let this be an end to that crap.

I'm up for a bit of bant as much as the next guy and whatever you stick up yourself is your doing I suppose.