• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My goal here on mcompute.
I'm going to pretend the reader cares. That said, I will begin.

I am here to write and provoke the reader to think. If there is anything that I feel sets me apart from others, it is how awake I am. I watch as people all around me in my human experience go through life never challenging presupposed thoughts, prejudice, bias, assumptions, learning, etc. Taking upon themselves limitations, responsibilities, misconceptions, etc that they don't need to carry. I am not here to promote my brilliance as I am past requiring confirmation. Read my posts in that light. Am I arrogant? Yes. Am I flawed? Yes. But, you life will be much richer if you wake up.

And now you have motive.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I wake up when I spend time with my cousins in Birmingham. I start paying attention. I notice things I wouldn't normally. When I am at home, I go into cruise control. This is not because I am worried that something bad will happen in Birmingham. It's the simple fact that, I am constantly doing something. When I am at home, or school. I will mostly sit around and do nothing. This leads to me spending many wasted hours sat around, watching TV I have downloaded using my uTorrent webUI Wink I also think I received more sleep when I was at my cousins. Which allowed me to fully pay attention, this combined with my earlier point put me in a kind of "Intellectual High" if you like. I wish I found it easier to return to this state right now. But I struggle sleep when I go to bed at 9, I usually don't sleep until around 12-2AM. Meaning I receive between 5-7 Hours sleep.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
The only time I could call myself awake as such is when I'm on a bike ride, as all of the time I need to have my wits about me, especially on the A19, the main road between Newcastle and Selby (think 40 ton articulated vehicles passing you with 3ft of space between you and them), though even on the back roads you awaken to some beautiful sights.

I guess this is why I love cycling so much Tongue
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(22-11-2010, 11:05 PM)Drumm Wrote: I wake up when I spend time with my cousins in Birmingham. I start paying attention. I notice things I wouldn't normally. When I am at home, I go into cruise control. This is not because I am worried that something bad will happen in Birmingham. It's the simple fact that, I am constantly doing something. When I am at home, or school. I will mostly sit around and do nothing. This leads to me spending many wasted hours sat around, watching TV I have downloaded using my uTorrent webUI Wink I also think I received more sleep when I was at my cousins. Which allowed me to fully pay attention, this combined with my earlier point put me in a kind of "Intellectual High" if you like. I wish I found it easier to return to this state right now. But I struggle sleep when I go to bed at 9, I usually don't sleep until around 12-2AM. Meaning I receive between 5-7 Hours sleep.

This is exactly what I am talking about. I forgot about television because I don't watch it. I will watch movies and series on dvd, but each viewing is an act of my will. I pause them and look things up on the net about whatever I'm watching. I don't let myself zone out.

Sometimes you need to zone out, but if you do it too much, the next time you look up, 10 years will have past.

(23-11-2010, 12:28 AM)bigsharn Wrote: The only time I could call myself awake as such is when I'm on a bike ride, as all of the time I need to have my wits about me, especially on the A19, the main road between Newcastle and Selby (think 40 ton articulated vehicles passing you with 3ft of space between you and them), though even on the back roads you awaken to some beautiful sights.

I guess this is why I love cycling so much Tongue

I think outdoors and nature is easier to remain awake in. But if it is something especially pleasant, the time will get by you(time flies when you are having fun), but you can counteract that effect by every once in a while acknowledging to yourself how enjoyable it is. The creates a memory imprint each time and it seems to have the effect of drawing it out.

Lulling out by fun and by boredom, both have the effect of hyperchronism, which I find abhorrent.

Who's living your life if you aren't?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Really, the only time I'm ever awake is probably when I'm out hunting, because you can't be in your own little world when you are. You gotta wait for that deer/bear/turkey/groundhog(not really hunting, but it's fun) to put itself into your view, and shoot the bastard.

And that is why I'm Tha Redneck, amongst many other things, I suppose.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
My goal is to provide help to people for free as well as creating a thriving community. My first goal is 100,000 posts total for the forum.
Me, you and Jamie should ace that soon enough
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...