• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous plan new target
(17-03-2011, 04:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: ... I suspect the governments will label them global terrorists when in fact they are hi-tech freedom revolutionaries.

Regardless of who or what they are I am pleased to see more people becoming aware of oppression that 99.999% of the world is subjected to. The more who understand what is being done to us, means a greater chance of our ability to break out of it. The powers they target have hands in running of all government, banking, and corporate institutions of the world. They will not go quietly and will use all their resources to counter.

The way I see it, two words can solve this entire global crisis...
Anarchaic Communism.

Think about it: Nobody would actually own anything so there would be no need for war, this would mean that there would be no need for a police service (or an army for that matter), meaning more could be spent on caring for those that need it, and third world countries would no longer be poorer.

The only problem we have with this that I can see, is that without some sort of currency to strike a balance we can't exchange a service for a product, but if there was free trade and everything belonged to the (global) state it wouldn't matter anyway because people could live on whatever they can haggle in exchange for their services. I'm not sure the banks or the governments would appreciate it, but it's a brilliant concept.

...Or maybe I just like the idea of a Marxist society :grin
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Messages In This Thread
Anonymous plan new target - by T3hRogue - 13-03-2011, 05:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your zombie survival plan bigsharn 21 34,140 14-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: WARLORDTF