• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous plan new target
(17-03-2011, 04:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(15-03-2011, 01:29 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: They have probably done more with computers than mcompute combined.

Never assume anything.

Their intentions are admirable, as most of the world is ignorant to the game that is being played by the global banking constituents. I suspect the governments will label them global terrorists when in fact they are hi-tech freedom revolutionaries.

Regardless of who or what they are I am pleased to see more people becoming aware of oppression that 99.999% of the world is subjected to. The more who understand what is being done to us, means a greater chance of our ability to break out of it. The powers they target have hands in running of all government, banking, and corporate institutions of the world. They will not go quietly and will use all their resources to counter.

If there is not an alternative put in the place of the current system, history will simply repeat itself, and the system will rebuild just as it was. This is a delicate situation that I hope they have thought out before commencing.

good point. in the west the power of the lobbyist is unmatched, i would love to see what happens in those backrooms.

Edit: i mean as your president you have nothing to worry about i have everything under control!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Anonymous plan new target - by T3hRogue - 13-03-2011, 05:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your zombie survival plan bigsharn 21 34,136 14-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: WARLORDTF