• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous plan new target
Please, Jamie, you seem to be directing your defeatist rage at me.

You say all my valid points are wrong, but then don't post what's right.

Quote:Stop being such a newfag and actually learn about Anonymous

OK then, smarty pants, where did Anonymous originate from?

Quote:Also, Anonymous are known for more than just DDoSing. They use DDoS as a primary tool because it's easy, fairly easy to hide, and they can mass do it.

What else are they known for? We all know they threatened taking down large sites such as Paypal and some other banking site, very malicious. I have yet to see evidence of these real hackers, you say there are real hackers, yet show no proof, in that case I announce that pigs can fly, it is now true.

Quote:No, the top video was them responding during a live interview with a ridiculous Church trying to wage war with them for publicity. You've misinterpreted that as well.

Did they, or did they not deface their church website in the video? They did.

Quote:Please, I do not look up to them nor feel threatened by them.

I beg to differ, twice you've worried about them finding this thread, and I say again, you can point any of there members here, just make sure it's before 9PM so they're not in bed.

I, and certain members here, certainly more so than me in their past experience have seen these Skiddies come and go, and these have faded, they had their big time of fame DDoSing then they faded into the mist with the other skids.

Messages In This Thread
Anonymous plan new target - by T3hRogue - 13-03-2011, 05:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your zombie survival plan bigsharn 21 34,135 14-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: WARLORDTF