• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Any young motorbike riders?
latch Wrote:although I look a bit like a biker, I hate motorcycles! I can't stand the sound they make! Loud pipes save lives? Pffft! Loud pipes annoy latch! My heart is racing now because of the irritation.

Smaller bikes can sound annoying, and those damn mopeds! They're bad. But Harleys are the bad boys.

Quote:Bicycles are better than motorbikes (or hairdryers with wheels, which is what you're limited to by your CBT) for shorter distances. I know I keep going on about it, but a decent bicycle will be a lot better for you at the moment from both a costs point of view, and a fitness perspective.

By the time you get all the bike gear and tax and insure the bike, you could easily have bought a rustbucket of a car and be put on your parents' insurance

For shorter distances, short being upto about 3 miles. Car insurance is stupidly expensive, if you can find me insurance for £1,000 - £2,000 then you're a magician, on a bike I'm probably looking at around £500.

latch Wrote:.

Sharn's sig is rather worrying, although that fairy has a damn cute face.

sharn Wrote:Mark recently got a job offer 15 miles away

It wasn't 15 miles away, It was in Bolton which is another town..

I own a bicycle, I used to ride a bicycle when I was younger, I'm a big boy now and can advance on to things with engines. I have no interest or intention of riding a pedal bike, they're toys to me, that such as peasant carriers.

Messages In This Thread
Any young motorbike riders? - by Mark - 28-02-2011, 05:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOOO! Justin Bieber buys a motorbike Mark 10 27,502 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Mark