• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Any young motorbike riders?
(28-02-2011, 06:35 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Bicycles are better than motorbikes (or hairdryers with wheels, which is what you're limited to by your CBT) for shorter distances. I know I keep going on about it, but a decent bicycle will be a lot better for you at the moment from both a costs point of view, and a fitness perspective.

By the time you get all the bike gear and tax and insure the bike, you could easily have bought a rustbucket of a car and be put on your parents' insurance

I have to agree with meatloaf on this one. Even a few miles on a bicycle is nothing. I rode a bicycle for over a year and went all over town. Of course, I installed a pump so I could use the pedal as a crank to inflate other tires until I installed 'solid' foam tires to avoid flats.

Anyways, you can be mostly mobile for a mere $100 and with the advent of backpack technology, you can haul stuff and get buff with Arnold legs! Then those mean bullies won't pick on you any further and you will be strong enough to fight off meatloaf's advances with Mr. Glassington(it seems to be wishful thinking that his sig is effectively calling you a fairy and you said, "let this be an end to that crap.")!

Maybe that should be a forum rule- no implying Mark is gay, semi gay, or curious!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Any young motorbike riders? - by Mark - 28-02-2011, 05:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOOO! Justin Bieber buys a motorbike Mark 10 27,532 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Mark