• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating Histogram on Character Occurrences
(14-01-2011, 08:27 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(14-01-2011, 06:12 AM)latch Wrote:
(14-01-2011, 06:07 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Whether it is bothering you has no relevance. I am the one leading DM down the path of light, and if I ever see ask him for a screenshot I would prefer something less fruity in the color coordination. Thanks anyway latch.

You didn't ask for a screenshot! I did and I didn't care if it was fruity, but if that gets in your way of mentoring, I'll step aside.

This is a matter for future reference. Drumm and I communicate off the beaten path on occasion, and if I request a screenshot (which is quite possible) I would like a more optically pleasing contrast. Nothing can stop me from mentoring MWA HA HA. You and your beta harmonics. You know very well the alpha route is more efficient.

I was unaware you were capable making such an inane statement. Occipital alpha is exactly what is necessary to be futile.

(14-01-2011, 09:27 PM)Drumm Wrote: The Space comes first because it's earlier in the ascii alphabet. If you would not like it too show, spaces change this line
Code:
if( length[x] > 0){
to
Code:
if( length[x] > 0 && x < 33){

I don't tend to mess with defaults when It comes to looks. A lot of things can be left the same. I'll set it too Green on Black, Just for you. And find a nice theme like I used to have. I haven't been in Ubuntu long enough too fix it anyway.

Green rocks- see my avatar. And I was not moaning about anything. That was an offhanded remark driven by no emotion whatsoever. If there was any intention there, it was to convey that I cared enough about your code to compile it and play around enough to make that observation. It would be interesting to see a graphical representation of larger texts such as a wikipedia article. perhaps some formulae could be created that would predict letter usage in certain scenarios.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread