• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
Quote:You are the moron who claims dominance over most Americans. Not just an individual, but an entire population. A hypocrite and a moron, you have it all.

I never said I wasn't arrogant, I just happened to mention that you were, a hell of a lot more than me.

Quote:Ask Mark, I have plenty an idea that could put your creativity (or lack of) to shame

If Mark thinks so highly of your creative ideas, then why didn't he ask you how to promote his business on his website.
He did and he didn't listen.

Quote:Again you mention Mark, but I did not inquire. Mark is more capable than you to speak for himself.

You'd have thought so, but you're wholly wrong there.

Quote:You have no idea if what you intend to do will be a success. I hope you do well, but if you think destiny has predetermined your success you are being unrealistic.(as usual)

Since when did I mention destiny was a part of it? I know it'll be a success partly because of my already mentioned arrogance and partly because I've done enough market research into it to know it'll be a success.

Quote:You constantly try to assert yourself as above all others.

And where's your evidence of that? The only time I've ever done that on this forum is where someone (I'm not sure who, probably yourself) called me a retard and I responded with "I'd rather be retarded than American"

Quote:You have DONE nothing yet.

Not true.

Quote:You were not asked from within this forum as far as I know.

And this makes what difference exactly? There are people outside of this forum that want help, directing them here just happens to be a nice sly way to increase traffic.

Quote:I will give you partial credit because that is actually an organized group of thoughts and well composed, and good for you. But your technically not an IT guy if it isn't in your job title. In fact the fact that your company uses a regular employee for IT would imply it really isn't that important of a position.

I never said it was important, merely that there's a lot more to me than you would give me credit for.

Quote:Quantity is not equal to quality. Yet another reference to Mark. This forum only has 10 or so people that regularly comment on anything. What masses are you bringing in again?

Less quality, more of what people want to read than some of the other articles posted. Though, I dare you try and find anywhere else that actually has a guide like my Basics of Building a PC guide
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,519 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark