• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
(31-12-2010, 10:53 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Get some popcorn ladies and gents, this could take a while...

If my ignorance is bliss, arrogance at your level must be heavenly.
You are the moron who claims dominance over most Americans. Not just an individual, but an entire population. A hypocrite and a moron, you have it all.
Quote:An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and is accountable for the inherent risks and the outcome.
Quote:Ask Mark, I have plenty an idea that could put your creativity (or lack of) to shame
If Mark thinks so highly of your creative ideas, then why didn't he ask you how to promote his business on his website. The contents of which a great deal were taken by someone else's website that is within this very forum.
Quote:So you exist in the same plane of time and space as me, on the same planet yet your "entrepreneurial" (you can't even spell it correctly) mind exists in a completely different spacial dimension?

Quote:Electricity is the 6th spacial dimension so yes, my mind does exist on a level different to you, who unless I am mistaken is in the 3rd dimension (Or 2nd dimension reading some of your replies to this thread).
I think you'll also find I spelt "entrepreneurial" correctly
Nope you spelled it entrepreneureal check your post.
The movement of electrons is of the 6th dimension? You probably believe that you poor bastard. Technically we perceive as humans 4 dimensions with time (the 4th dimension) being on a constant vector relative to each of us. The difference with you is that you believe in your own made up false truths which have existence only in your mind.

Quote:Congratulations, by 2013 I'll be in exactly the same position (as will Mark)
Again you mention Mark, but I did not inquire. Mark is more capable than you to speak for himself. You have no idea if what you intend to do will be a success. I hope you do well, but if you think destiny has predetermined your success you are being unrealistic.(as usual)
Quote:You work for a company for which you are not the proprietor. You are someone else's slave, I fail to see anything that would show you are superior to me.
Quote:And yet still you feel the need to prove yourself... Well done, you sure showed me...
You constantly try to assert yourself as above all others, and then you spout off nonsense to try and defend yourself when your bullshit is called out. You are like an ostrich that sticks his head in the sand when a threat comes. In your own mind you have evaded the threat but everyone else is standing around watching you and thinking what an idiot you are.
Quote:You have shared your difficulty to find work with everyone in here. You are not financially well off(In all fairness, neither was I at your age, but I didn't go around telling people I was an entrepreneur either.)
Quote:As above an entrepreneur is also someone with an idea, not only a fully-fledged business. I am an entrepreneur.
No an entrepreneur is responsible for inherent risks taken when creating the idea or enterprise. Your success is determined by the reward received for said risk. You have DONE nothing yet, and so to consider yourself an entrepreneur at this point is just another delusion.
Quote:My point was why give a shitty tutorial when there are countless others much better that are already available.
Quote:Easy answer, I was asked.

You were not asked from within this forum as far as I know.
Quote:You were hired as an IT person? I think it much more likely that you filled a niche that was available additional to your regular duties. So you do your best to help those who are even more clueless than you.
Quote:True, there's nothing about IT in my job title, but being the only person at work that could, for example, install XP on a computer without having to resort to Google, I don't mind because I like to be needed (and the extra hours are a nice bonus).
I will give you partial credit because that is actually an organized group of thoughts and well composed, and good for you. But your technically not an IT guy if it isn't in your job title. In fact the fact that your company uses a regular employee for IT would imply it really isn't that important of a position.
Quote:I don't think that means you will be drawing the masses anytime soon.
Quote:And yet my content brings more to this site than any other single user, so I beg to differ on that point (Ask Mark if you want proof)
Quantity is not equal to quality. Yet another reference to Mark. This forum only has 10 or so people that regularly comment on anything. What masses are you bringing in again?

[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,520 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark