• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
You're right about my use of "to" and "too."

Too the important stuff. Yes, you did show me how to attack the Malware, and I am very appreciative of that. It was a huge hand, especially as I wasn't expecting help. What I meant by the standing on the shoulders of giant thing was, over the years I bet you have created information as it were. You have discovered things nobody else has. Found buttons to push that other people stare right past. You say we should RTFM, but what happens when we run out of manual? Who creates more? Some things are undocumented, if you spend the time to work out a system, surely you should create a manual for others to read? I do agree, being taught to learn is much better than being given something. But, surely you can teach, how too learn? If somebody wanted too find an exploit in the next iOS firmware, nobody would sit down with them and find a direct route for them. But you could show the methods of familiarising yourself with systems, to work out what makes them tick. I personally would love to be taught "how to fish" as it were, I would find that much more fulfilling than being shown a precise route there.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,522 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark