• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
Get some popcorn ladies and gents, this could take a while...

Quote:You fail to see just about everything Meatloaf, it is your best and worst quality. Ignorance is bliss after all

If my ignorance is bliss, arrogance at your level must be heavenly.

Quote:An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and is accountable for the inherent risks and the outcome.

Ask Mark, I have plenty an idea that could put your creativity (or lack of) to shame

Quote:So you exist in the same plane of time and space as me, on the same planet yet your "entrepreneurial" (you can't even spell it correctly) mind exists in a completely different spacial dimension?

Electricity is the 6th spacial dimension so yes, my mind does exist on a level different to you, who unless I am mistaken is in the 3rd dimension (Or 2nd dimension reading some of your replies to this thread).
I think you'll also find I have no problem spelling "entrepreneurial" correctly, but at 5am after pulling an all nighter spelling becomes a lot more difficult

Quote:I founded my own enterprise and support not only myself but my family with said enterprise exclusively. I work for myself solely. My name is the one that signs my pay check.

Congratulations, by 2013 I'll be in exactly the same position (as will Mark)

Quote:You work for a company for which you are not the proprietor. You are someone else's slave, I fail to see anything that would show you are superior to me.

And yet still you feel the need to prove yourself... Well done, you sure showed me...

Quote:You have shared your difficulty to find work with everyone in here. You are not financially well off(In all fairness, neither was I at your age, but I didn't go around telling people I was an entrepreneur either.)

As above an entrepreneur is also someone with an idea, not only a fully-fledged business. I am an entrepreneur.

Quote:My point was why give a shitty tutorial when there are countless others much better that are already available.

Easy answer, I was asked.

Quote:You were hired as an IT person? I think it much more likely that you filled a niche that was available additional to your regular duties. So you do your best to help those who are even more clueless than you.

True, there's nothing about IT in my job title, but being the only person at work that could, for example, install XP on a computer without having to resort to Google, I don't mind because I like to be needed (and the extra hours are a nice bonus).

Quote:I don't think that means you will be drawing the masses anytime soon.

And yet my content brings more to this site than any other single user, so I beg to differ on that point (Ask Mark if you want proof)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,522 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark