• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
(31-12-2010, 04:42 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: I like this quote "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. ”

BTW,
"How do I know which wallet is yours?"
"It's the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it"

My brother doesn't like him or Nicolas Cage because they are the same character in every movie. He says they are the worst actors ever, but then again he also don't feel bad for native Americans, because they lost.

Quote:My technical mind runs on a level imperceivable to you.

I know exactly what you mean. Most people would have to learn for years to begin to understand how far ahead of them I am. In this case I don't feel like I am bragging to make my self look cool or smart, because it is fact of the matter and it does come at a cost. One quote of my own invention is 'I can only gauge the intelligences of those who are dumber than I'
Someone smarter than I am is something I can't perceive because I lack the tools to measure them.

Quote:I don't want to be a dick, but you need to understand the reality of the situation there.
I'm not asking or telling you to to lay off of him, but you are being mean. Saying he isn't on your level is not mean because you are smarter than nearly everyone you come in contact with so he shares that status with almost the whole planet- Not a dis.
But I disagree with the implication that his thread was not worth doing.

(31-12-2010, 05:52 AM)Drumm Wrote: Why is it you do not feel obligated to share your knowledge?
He didn't say that. He said:
Quote:It is not my responsibility to improve the next person's skill, nor is it possible.

He's putting the responsibility for self improvement on the learner. If you ever find yourself teaching anyone anything, you will see how pointless it feels when the person is giving a half assed attempt at absorbing your output.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,522 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark