• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
(31-12-2010, 05:05 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: @Meatloaf Why should I feel obligated to write a tutorial? I have put more time than you can even imagine behind a computer. It is not my responsibility to improve the next person's skill, nor is it possible. My technical mind runs on a level imperceivable to you. I am a fucking freak my friend. I would view writing a tutorial on that topic about the same as you would on giving one to fasten your velcro shoes. Why add a tutorial that is one of 10,00 and in the 5th percentile for usefulness? Nobody is going to start coming to you for any serious technical advice any time soon. I don't want to be a dick, but you need to understand the reality of the situation there.

Pack3t, you do realise that a comma isn't required there in 1000. If you do feel the need to insert a comma however, it should be placed after the one.
Also, why must it be in the 5th percentile? I feel many could benefit from your teachings, including those in the 50th percentile, and perhaps maybe some in the 95th percentile. I somehow doubt that the exclusive knowledge you hold would only benefit those who could be classed as "noobs" or "script kiddies." Why is it you do not feel obligated to share your knowledge?
Sir Isaac Newton once said "Standing on the shoulders of giants" which as you may know, is about how he is not as smart as was made out, but he simply added to research that was already there. If somebody does not lay down the research for the next generation, we will never advance.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,523 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark