• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
Quote:The implied existence of mastery was born of your perception however, but not necessarily the intended message.

What? "Power of Pack3t" <> mastery? As far as I can tell, from where I am sitting, in my perspective, my perception is always accurate. Also, My thoughts, opinions, and beliefs always seem to reflect reality near as I can tell. So, I am right all the time... until someone convinces me I'm wrong.
This block of text is a haven for prepositional phrases! Tis inundated in them!

Quote:Bad manners would be more accurate than a general judgment of incorrect.

Often times, I throw out probes as an added layer of communication. These probes are mostly in the form of movie quotes and prompt the mind I'm aiming at to respond. An appropriate quote that illustrates this and is aimed at many minds is, "One ping only!" Anyone who has seen that movie, will have a spark of recognition as seen on the face of Sammy Jankis. The reader perceives a connection to the writer.

My intentional misuse of the word 'incorrect' was a loose reference to an obscure movie where a man who demands to be referred to as Betty, is talking about the opinions of others. Take a gander at part of his discourse in the script:
Quote:Thank you.
I have been called "bad" before.

Many have said
I do things...
that are not correct to do.

I don't believe in
such talk as this.

I am nice man with happy feelings
all of the time !

First, a joke.
What do you get when you cross
an owl with a bungee cord?

Of course this probe failed, but I fired off 2 more this post and I have at least 3 shots left. Oh man! Am I off topic!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,523 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark