• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A snapshot of work and earnings by latch.
(19-12-2010, 08:06 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: Hm, just as a question, I'm 14 years old, I'd like to think that I know more than the average kid about computers and I'm sure I could do a good deal of work as a computer repair person (minus hardware stuff). How do you think I could get started making money?

You can charge as much as your confidence allows- I used to charge less but I was way too busy. I decreased demand by raising my prices though my average pay remained the same.

In your case, I would start small and charge like $10 an hour. I would print out fliers saying so and pass them out all over your neighborhood(so you don't have to travel very far) and tell them flat out that you are charging so little because you want to get more experience and tell them if they are not satisfied with the results, they don't pay. Be willing to do extra to give the client the most you can. After a few clients, you will get a reputation. Then you are in! The more you have to offer, the more you can charge.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread