• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
(24-11-2010, 07:46 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: So you think it's fair to pin the blame on every human for one man's foolishness?
And that Jesus was truly pure? A lot is not covered about Jesus. Did he engage in sexual intercourse? Did he binge drink? The only things written about Jesus are positive things (excluding his rage in the Synagogue, and surely that caused loss of earnings? Why could he not ask them nicely? Surely if he was God's son he could have moved them without being so aggressive?) For all we know, Jesus might have been a real human, using that term loosely, acting as one in that time would have.
So wait, you've confused me. Did God enter the body at conception, or when the foetus is starting to look like a human (around 24 weeks)?
Thus, are you pro-evolution w/ religious sanctity or anti-evolution. The former conflicting with your opinions and the latter being foolish for someone of your obvious intelligence to deny...

Once I see your reply I can begin conjuring traps to ensnare you. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who get caught by contradicting themselves. Even I do it

Life isn't fair. We are born with a penchant for sin. Sin is missing the mark. The mark of perfection- only God is perfect. We are not God. He is. And the meaning of life is to find out who He is.

I am glad you jumped right to the pertinent question(Who is Jesus). Unfortunately you are all over them place after that, but I will try to cope. Smile

There are several things that could be viewed wrongs that He did. The worst of it is when He claimed to be God(John 8:58). That was punishable by death in accordance with law. At conception.

Evolution is a theory that is taught as a fact of science.

Science is knowledge derived through observation and study.

There are several branches of evolution.

Cosmic evolution: the origin of time, space, and matter from nothing in the “big bang”
Chemical evolution: all elements “evolved” from hydrogen
Stellar evolution: stars and planets formed from gas clouds
Organic evolution: life begins from inanimate matter
Macro-evolution: animals and plants change from one type into another
Micro-evolution: variations form within the “kind”

Only the last one has been observed and studied- I believe in that one. The others are speculation and not science.

I saw that too 'reply to God' Heh
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM