• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
(23-11-2010, 07:10 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Isn't murder the purposeful killing of an innocent?
And nobody is innocent, by default (I doubt any Human is perfect, do you believe in original sin?) then is it murder?

And, if you don't mind, why is abortion so wrong. Even if it saved another life?

The first question forced me to look it up and I'll get back to that when I type about abortion. Smile

Yes, I believe in original sin. It looks like on the outside Adam and Eve didn't die at the moment they sinned, but they did. God is spirit and His Spirit left them at that instant effectively rendering them dead to Him. His Spirit was no longer in them and He, from that time on, had nothing in common with them- no communion. Sadly, the universe was damaged and is now wearing out like a garment(2nd law of thermodynamics and Hebrews 1:11).
Each human receives that damaged nature from his father- it effectively being passed all the way from Adam. This is why it was important that Jesus had no earthly father because He didn't get the sin nature passed to Him. He had to be perfect to be an appropriate sacrifice. God's infinite holiness demands perfection which us fallen humans can never achieve. This covers half of the gospel, but I won't go further at this point.

It can be argued when the raw materials of human meat become a human. It could really be said that since humans are mostly 5 feet tall or more that they are not humans until they are- they are prehumans and should be treated as such. Or real humans don't have hairlips or extra toes. With arguments like this, there has to be someone to settle the matter. God claims to have created the universe so I listen to Him. Psalm 139:13 talks about Him knitting us together in the womb- not knitting the fetus glob of cells which would become me. At the moment of conception, that speck has everything it needs to grow a person if left unhindered.

The real prevalence of abortion and loudest pro choice voice came into view when Margaret Higgins Sanger Slee open her first birth control clinic in 1916. This was the beginning of Planned Parenthood in America. Her purpose was to get rid of the lesser evolved 'races' by taking them out as infants. Eugenicists believe that the human gene-pool should be controlled by them- predominately rich white folk. The pro choice movement as it is euphemistically named really is rich snobs tricking the poor into slaughtering their children. In the case of rape- it seems tough, but the answer is the same. It is not the child's fault and they shouldn't be killed for it- the rapist should... by the state. Most of the time though, it is merely used by the mother or the father for convenience because they are out of wedlock. A very small percentage of abortion are because of rape.

In the case of the pregnancy endangering the life of the mother, this is a tough call. However, If the mother dies and the child lives there is no murder- a 'natural' death. If the child is pulled out, now the mother lives and the child is murdered. If both die, there is no murder. I could not find anything about "murder by inaction."

Murder:
the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law

first–degree murder
: a murder that is committed with premeditation

Now, if they pretend that they don't know it's human or really don't know, it's only:
second–degree murder
: a murder that is committed without premeditation but with some intent
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM