• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
(20-11-2010, 03:13 AM)latch Wrote:
(20-11-2010, 02:45 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: I'm pretty sure he went and messed up Egypt under the pretence of doing God's work. I noticed you ignored my second point

It seems like those plagues we committed by God Himself and Moses just held the stick and did the talking. Incidentally, each plague was an affront to a specific Egyptian god.

As for the second point, the one is a little tougher to answer because I'm guessing you think you are a pretty good person and I certainly am not going to argue with you about it, but within every one of us is the nature of a murderer and criminal. Given the right circumstance, you would kill and most people only obey the law when people are looking. Do you have pirated software on your computer? This would make you a criminal and I sure you hate somebody. Hate is the seed the grows into murder.

My point? Everyone is a murderer and criminal in their heart. So saying most of people that wrote the Bible are murderers and criminals is like saying most of the people in a room will die. Redundant- a silly argument.

I most certainly do not think of myself as a pretty good person. "Pretty good" depends on morals, and morals are dictated by society. I do not believe in morals, they are nothing but relative objections to behaviour.
There is nothing humane about humanity.
And that was a terrible analogy. The Bible is all about peace and love, yet God slew a man for refusing to ejaculate in his dead brother's wife. How is it possible that a omni-benevolent God would do such a thing, and use the flood, and even let a Hell exist.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM