• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Wang
(09-11-2010, 10:25 PM)Mark Wrote: If i was from the US i'd call him, but the bill would be longer than my arm.

I'd like to see his house. :whistle

Good job gathering this stuff.

Heh.

(09-11-2010, 11:46 PM)Drumm Wrote: You're trying to steal my job as resident stalker aren't you? :tongue Admittedly I could of spent time attacking him, I'll see if I can uncover the information myself later. I know for a fact Bapho is from the US and has a decent amount of minutes spare :tongue

Did some investigating of my own, http://sean.gleeson.us/2006/03/16/dreamh...one-number check the number there. See if maybe.. happens to match :tongue. Seems to me like you did a Whois? The information is sometimes dreamhosts. It isn't always accurate.

Correct! Satellite imagery seems to indicate the contact information on the whois is a hosting service or something.

I doubt the OP is really going to attack him or he would not have tipped his hand so my first addition to this thread was merely meant to add to that empty intention which is why I thought Chris' response odd. A little over the top, that.

Interpretation=I was kidding.

I'm not a stalker, but I do like to get a bunch of information about a person as I can so I can gauge their intelligence, mental health, emotional maturity etc.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Brandon Wang - by de Baphomet - 07-11-2010, 11:30 PM