• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello All
hmmm ooo tht makes sense script kiddie'n haha. Well I half to break my habit of doing that, I want to do real hacking sorta speak. Thanks for the filter and back up :] I really appreciate it. I will ask you a lot of questions when I get the chance and think of them XD. Also that is really cool your making a rk detection and removal program. I just actually recently installed rkhunter about a week ago. I will take a look in those languages of HJT and OTL. I wish to be the man who tries to break in the network or find a back-door. I know that sounds kinda blackhat hacking but I mean it intentionally for white hat hacking..so I guess you can call me a light light light gray hat XD haha, But I would tell them how to fix it after.I would also LOVE to learn more about viruses/malware/spyware :]. Any ways, If there is any way to talk to you besides forum, such like a aim or something tell me. If not, nether the less I am fine with this :]. Also anyways not to be a script kiddie please tell me how! I don't want to get made fun of XD.
Thank you Tongue,
Myles

Messages In This Thread
Hello All - by Myles - 20-09-2010, 02:30 AM