• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mac Vs Win
(02-08-2010, 02:46 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: do not get me started about hitler. as you lot have no idea of the wonders he performed for germany. the idiom of 'evil' associated with hitler is actually wrong. if you want a rant i will rant.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...868317794#

Thank you for the vid, that was good shit. It put a smile on my face for sure. Hitler....not really a topic for debate in this thread. The people that funded his war were the same that he had holed up in concentration camps, and in turn were eventually able to reclaim their mecca because of the sympathy it garnered. They are the same people that have smeared his name since being that they run most modern multimedia/press outlets. He was a pawn really of the NWO/WBO/BankofEngland/FederalReserve(same entity, different names), but most people look at him as evil regardless via misinformation, ignorance, or difference in point of view. I admit it was not a well thought out post. I was thinking about "world society as whole's" opinion. Shall we move on from the fuhrer now?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread
Mac Vs Win - by T3hRogue - 29-07-2010, 11:56 PM