• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Quick Way To Delete Viruses/Trojans/Backdoors/etc.
There is no one set way to remove a malware infection. Every piece of malware has different attributes, different methods of infection, and different keep alive mechanisms which at times will (especially the new generation of malware circulating)keep themselves completely obfuscated from all of the tools mentioned above. Running HJT and/or malwarebytes is often merely step one in analysis and removal. (Assuming you even have the ability to run these utilities as many infections will kill their associated process) Deep and severe infections require an extraordinary understanding of the operating system to even identify, removal is even more involved. Blind trust in a/v or malware removal software is not wise. Just because your scanner says you are clean it means nothing really. Thank you for your input as we are always looking for more people and are always all ears, however your methodology is flawed I am afraid and not particularly useful. We will at some point in the near future be looking for trainees, but not until volume dictates the necessity Disclaimer time: If you feel you are infected please post in the malware removal forum. Mark or I will be along to help you shortly following your post. Seeing as we are on opposite sides of the world one of us is generally awake and keeping an eye out.

Messages In This Thread