• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your zombie survival plan
Apparel: Motorbike gear, it'll offer protection AND it'll look cool

Accessories: Sunglasses for the pure and simple reason that I can't go around with the helmet on all the time... And if I turn round to shoot a zombie behind me, I'll be blinded. Also a tool belt for keeping essential crap in.

Weapons: I'm not THAT educated on weaponry, but for me it has to be a pair of Deagles... I say a pair so it's harder to run out of ammo and they're probably powerful enough to blow the head off anything that disagrees with me. My primary would be whatever slowish-fiiring LMG I could get hold of, it might be heavy but it's less likely to run out in the middle of an onslaught
For a melee it has to be a metal (aluminium, preferably) shield of some kind, so I can deflect the zombies while reaching for the deagle on the other side of my body

Inventory
Water/Water/Petrol/LMG belt/four clips of deagle ammo

Vehicle: It'd be some sort of motorbike, nothing larger than a 125 though, as it's not exactly a thirsty bike but they're not what you'd call slow either.

Stronghold: Now most will pick a shop or a supermarket because of supplies etc. but for me it'd be a house a couple of doors down from a shop... Zombies are still intelligent to an extent and they know that you'll need supplies soon. The idea is that with a house that blends in, you can check the area first without exposing yourself via the huge glass windows of a supermarket

Sidekick: Well because the sidekick will always ALWAYS get eaten, it has to be Chris, purely because he's useful up to the point he goes mad with not seeing any non-zombie girls for months on end

Soundtrack: A shedload of Ska music on a solar powered MP3 player, the faster paced, feelgood stuff

Final boss: I don't care as long as I kick it's arse... preferably an ex girlfriend
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Messages In This Thread
Your zombie survival plan - by bigsharn - 10-07-2010, 09:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anonymous plan new target T3hRogue 32 64,849 20-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Drumm