• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want?
(11-02-2011, 06:35 AM)Mr. President Wrote: ..............Confusedorry..........

Packet wrote:
"Paying for online tutorials is for those who have more want and try in them than natural ability. I am more concerned with going beyond information that is readily available. I am focused on innovation not read and regurgitation."

Very interesting quote packet, there is a lot of wisdom in your rants. i don't know how to describe it but you have really helped me.
I hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot, i am as noobish as they come i thought lol meant lots of laughs just found out it means laugh out loud lol.
feb 11 2012 lets see how far this noob can go in one year eh?......starting

I am not offended by you if that is what your are concerned about, I hope you quit wasting your money on paid online tutorials though. You seem like a happy go lucky kind of guy. I have no preconceived expectations for you whatsoever, nor am I asking for you to prove anything to me. Your life and your goals are all about your own journey, and if you came into this forum then our lives have crossed paths, even if only briefly and to a minor degree. I try to be a voice of reason, but admittedly I am sometimes the cause of the chaos. Usually if you see a lot of utter madness we are just fighting off boredom in here. If you are looking to advance yourself to some extent within a year, good for you. If you learn everyday your goal will take care of itself.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread
What do you want? - by Mark - 08-07-2010, 01:02 AM