• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Us Your Setup!
I just need to get my sister's graphics cards. She has an old PC, wants to play Sims 3, and her graphics card didn't support "Pixel Shading" So she got the 8400GS, It apparantly isn't compatible with her Motherboard. So that's between two and three possible extra screens :tongue. I may stick them in just for the raw boost when using things like Photoshop. I think I have a monitor somewhere, Or I could get a free one like Sharn does :tongue. There are two problems with my setup though,
1) The desktop is completely inaccessible, It has to slide in from the front, and the back has a panel over it with a small slot for wires, which means I have to guess where 50% go using just my sense of touch. I remember trying to swap hard drives (I had two 350GB drives, and was looking to upgrade one too 500GB) I had to move it around so much. I also remember trying to install another CD Drive. Packard put a metal panel over the space for the second drive. It wouldn't come out the normal way, I had to punch it out. Made me bleed Sad

2) Comfort. The seat is horrible. As I mentioned before. Especially when I'm using the mouse alot. I have to lean forward. If I pull my chair towards the desk I have no leg space as I am fairly big. What leg space I should have, doesn't exist due to the shelf my Bass sits on. (Mmm.. BASS :tongue)

If I could redesign my room + desk, I'd have the desktop in a more open area. Maybe have my desk across the middle of the room kind of thing (Without that back panel, maybe a sliding window or something?) I'd also make it slightly simpler, and no stupid crap where my feet want to be.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Messages In This Thread
Show Us Your Setup! - by hostingclick - 06-07-2010, 10:10 PM