• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to sign up with Vidahost and save 10%
How to sign up with Vidahost and save 10%

After searching for days for a decent, reliable and cost effective web host I finally come across vidahost. Vidahost had been suggested to me by multiple people, people that know what they're doing.
Not wanting to waste any more of my time, and money I emailed vidahost and no word of a lie I got a reply within 2 minutes! which was followed up with a great discussion resulting in mcompute members being able to grab a discount and save 10% on future purchases! Which is amazing considering they offer UK hosting from £17 per year! £1.40 a month! A FREE domain is also included.

Vidahost discount codes - Hosting
Coupon code: mcompute
Coupon code: mcompute10

Vidahost discount code - SSL certificates
Coupon code: SSL20 (20% off!)

Vidahost discount code -Virtual dedicated servers
Coupon code: VDS15 (15% off!)

The following pictured tutorial will take you step by step through the process of how to sign up and save 10% through mcompute.

1) To view the available hosting plans, go here: http://www.vidahost.com/uk-shared-hosting

2) From the specifications page, click Order under the package you wish to buy.

[Image: vidahost1.png]

3) On this page, you have the option to either register a FREE domain, transfer your existing domain or to change your name servers.

[Image: vidahost2.png]

4) Configure product: Here you must choose how long you want the hosting for; monthly, yearly, or biennially (2 years). There is also the option to add extra upgrades such as disk space, bandwidth etc. When you're satisfied scroll to the bottom and continue.

[Image: vidahost3.png]

5) Shopping cart: This is where you enter the promotion code to grab yourself 10% off! Simply enter "mcompute", without speech marks into the box and click Validate.

[Image: vidahost4.png]

6) Scroll to the bottom and click "Confirm Order"

[Image: vidahost5.png]

7) If you haven't done so already, you need to create an account to be able to log into your hosting and cpanel.

[Image: vidahost6.png]

They accept the following payment methods

[Image: vidahost7.png]

8) To complete your order, scroll to the bottom and click.

[Image: vidahost8.png]

9) Once you've completed the order and payment, you will receive an email confirming your information. To log into the client area click here.

Happy hosting!

Feel free to pm me, or post for assistant with anything.