60.00%
No, I don't even remember my own name.
40.00%
Who?
0%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Anniversary Of Last Year's Thread!
Last year was a hoot so it's that time again! I made my comments and Drumm complained that he was not as fast as a ninja!

See the fandango it was last year :
http://mcompute.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=922

Once again, Happy Birthday Pack3t!

How does it feel to be so old? What are your plans for the coming year of aging? Is this year going to be different? What did Santa Bunny bring you for this festive occasion!

Cheers!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Today marks another year on his pile of maturity and adulthood. I'm sure he'll not be petty.

Wait, you banned Pack3t? On his birthday?

I thought you were kidding, but I see the ban-hammer has been swung!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Along with his age, Pack3t has had to adjust his swype settings, as his fragile old hands shake enough to mess up the word detection. Poor soul. Who had £50 on him being in a care home by 35?

"You can ban the man, But not the legend!"
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Um I don't think the adjustment has improved anything as he still says "damn swype" like 6 times a week.

There may not be that much adjustment in the world.
I. AM. LATCH.
That was hyperbole.
I. AM. LATCH.
Looks good, thanks for this
You are welcome. I always strive to keep you apprised of anniversaries of threads I write.
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAPPY NEW YEAR bigsharn 2 7,745 02-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Mr. President
  I'm on just over £30,000 a year, but I want more. Mark 5 12,158 06-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Fireren