• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Gallery
I've been logging a few hours on Minecraft lately, and I decided to build a few things. Thought I'd make a gallery. Feel free to share your own stuff also.

[Image: 20110917121336.png]
[Image: 20110910015421.png]
[Image: 20110816160258.png]
[Image: 20110820020854.png]
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Both the castle and ship look very nice.

I like the use of the vines for the castle. Why not walls around it though? Just wondering. Smile
Because I got lazy on my server Tongue
I've had slightly more pressing issues to cope with;
Bukkit updates, Plug-in updates, New Worlds (Damn you new world generator in 1.8!)
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(08-10-2011, 03:38 AM)Drumm Wrote: Because I got lazy on my server Tongue
I've had slightly more pressing issues to cope with;
Bukkit updates, Plug-in updates, New Worlds (Damn you new world generator in 1.8!)

yeah 1.8 ruined 6 servers i know. 3 of them i moderated >_> 2 of them still arn't up again.
As we're a small server, for 1.8 I just said I'd copy stuff over to a brand new world. It was very beneficial. Much better area. You just need an intelligent admin to move stuff over, it's a shame most of these aren't run by extremely tech-aware people.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(08-10-2011, 09:51 PM)Drumm Wrote: As we're a small server, for 1.8 I just said I'd copy stuff over to a brand new world. It was very beneficial. Much better area. You just need an intelligent admin to move stuff over, it's a shame most of these aren't run by extremely tech-aware people.

YES IKR, this admin on one of them didn't even know how to reinstall and update the chat plugin. >_>
i never play this game but alot guy play it i will start to play
ok currently working on an underground bunker city thats like epic. Will post pics of the entrance soon.
What a hapless techno-weenie. I use mChat, it's a great plug-in. I need to look into their private messaging stuff. I have a mail plugin, but I'd like a decent privmsg system as well.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994