• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady gaga... Really that popular?
Lady gaga... Really that popular?

Lady Gaga, takes the Internet by storm! She has racked up more than one billion overall views of her material on Youtube, the video sharing website. According to Internet research company famecount her total currently stands at 1,002,734,757.

Gaga also has nearly seven million followers on Twitter, where she recently tweeted the following tweets.

Quote:"We reached one billion views on YouTube little monsters!"

Quote:"If we stick together we can do anything."

Quote:"I dub u kings and queens of YouTube!"

Unfortunately, Justin Beaver currently holds the record for most views on a single video with 368,590,062 views of his hit single Baby featuring Ludacris.

The 16 year old is a very close second place behind Gaga in terms of overall viewings with 968 million views of his content on Youtube.

This isn't the first time that Lady Gaga has set an online record, back in August 2010 she overtook Britney Spears to become the most followed person on Twitter. She also recently became the first living star to break the 20 million Facebook fans barrier and remains the most popular living star on both sites.

[Image: lady-gaga.jpg]

Ummm, Charlie bit my finger...again has the most views of a video, followed by Evolution of Dance.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Just been youtubin' Here's the line up.

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris = 368,590,062 views
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance = 298,224,763 views
Charlie bit my finger - again! = 242,726,230 views
Evolution of Dance - By Judson Laipply = 155,279,562 views
0.o

My youtube is broken.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
What people don't understand is that every time you view Justin Biebers videos to leave hate comments, you give him +1 views. So if people would have left it alone, it wouldn't be so high.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD