• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester in the news again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDEt2475C...r_embedded

Typical Mancunian... Taking off his mask on camera so he can be identified XD

More anti-Manchester posts coming soon
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I like how that one guy is just sorta standing there, all chill and shit.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
"Typical Mancunian... Taking off his mask on camera so he can be identified XD" what's that meant to mean? lol.

Being I am on the other side of the lake, I am unfamiliar with why there is so much hate directed towards Manchester. Perhaps a brief history lesson is needed for us out of the loop. The guy is definitely a moron though. It looks like he could have licked the camera on the way out.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
It's just a meme we have going on here... My sig is anti-Manchester, Chris is scared of Manchester and the admin is from Manchester Smile
As you do...
Lmaoo! funny you guys. I live in manchester, my mum lives around the corner from Marks house. (Oye that fan is sweet nice one mark) and i can honestly say guns & drugs are easy to get hold of if your a younger person. Aha yeah most young people who live in Manchester aspire to be on the doll and sell drugs the rest of their lifes. (Which is good money) but they are idiots. There has been a lot of bad press about Manchester recently but the majority of the people who live here are hard working people it's just the younger people giving it a bad name.

Where you guys live?
York, Yorkshire.

Apart from being 43 miles from the former teenage pregnancy capital of the UK (Scarborough, for those who don't know), you can't really comment Smile
As you do...
B'ham. I'm fucking hardcore for beating up ethnic minorities XD
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(28-10-2010, 05:09 PM)bigsharn Wrote: It's just a meme we have going on here... My sig is anti-Manchester, Chris is scared of Manchester and the admin is from Manchester Smile

I'm not scared of Manchester. I'd just rather not get shot, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
He's got a point Tongue
I assume Manchester is the equivalent of being Black and Gay in Alabama
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News, sort of. bigsharn 2 10,116 05-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: bigsharn
  Some actual news? What the bitch? bigsharn 0 5,007 27-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: bigsharn
  NEWS: MEGA MONDAY!! WARLORDTF 0 3,885 28-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: WARLORDTF
  Man beaten in Manchester, and his clothes stolen Mark 8 15,817 18-10-2010, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Special Chris
  Twitter! Now being used by Greater Manchester police Mark 0 3,704 15-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Mark