• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you have on your toast?
As i am sat here eating, it have me an idea.

What do you have on your toast?

Currently i've got: Butter, peanut butter and Strawberry Jam.

That to me, is the recipe for WIN - top it off with a bru. Well :yay

How about you?
I treat my toast like I would a pizza

Garlic butter, cheese, ham, pepperoni, salami... whatever I have lying around
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Nutella Big Grin

But sadly in this heat it melts so I mix it with ice-cream and make me a milkshake Big Grin
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Ham, cheese, and possibly hotsauce. :p
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Nutella. Sometimes peanut butter and jelly.

What's really amazing though? Jelly and whipped cream. That stuff's bangin'.
Marmite. I feel so plain.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
start with honey mustard add mayo three slices of cheese one slice of turkey and then half an avacodo(or a whole one sometimes) and sprinkle with salary salt.

naturally i as the president don't actually make the sandwich but i give my servants very precise verbal instructions.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I put toast on it. When was a kid, I used to peel it apart so I could turn it inside out- crunchy side in.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
It may be the lack of sleep, but latch that post made no sense to me.
(06-03-2011, 02:44 AM)Mark Wrote: It may be the lack of sleep, but latch that post made no sense to me.

Oh come on! You have never had inside out toast!? What kind of sicko....

Please allow me to repost it using more words:

I like put toast on my toast. Off topic, and in another time, when the trees were all younger than they are now, I used to peel my toast in half(this is done by pulling of the crust, then opening the single piece of toast as if it was a sandwich made from two pieces- great care must be taken for each side to end up only being one piece) so I could turn it inside out- crunchy side in- doughy uncooked side out- I enjoyed the bizarre texture and did smile.

Also off topic, I used to eat my bread after I pressed it into a ball and stuffed the whole thing in my mouth. I was a child and this was before I had any weapons.

Dude! I should write a tutorial on this with pictures, put it under the hacking section and call it Bread Hacking. That would be far better than a kick in the throat!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.