• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclists.
Now I already know Mark's opinion:

[Image: t6a62x.jpg]
Yes, this is the same Mark that admins the site.

But I wondered what you all thought on this video (Or at least the first20 seconds):

I posted this on my facebook page as well and got a fair few replies so I figured why not post it here? For those that don't watch past the first 20 seconds, the bloke pulls over, is very apologetic and co-operates fully. The woman that drags his bike along the road before stopping claims that it's obviously the cyclist's fault because she never saw him.

Personally I see this as evidence for weaponising bicycles (mounting rocket launchers etc). The bloke shouldn't have pulled across in front of him and the woman should have also waited. So what are your opinions?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Cyclists need a bit of common sense, If I was in that situation it's VERY obvious that the guy in the black car is going to turn I see it daily on my travels otherwise he'd be sitting there for 20 minutes for someone to flash him through. (While all the cars carry on). I'd of slowed and flashed him, he's happy, I'm happy he's not drove into the side of me. The woman in the silver car however is in the wrong. Would she of hit him anyway even if the black car wouldn't of?
If you watch the video closely enough you'd see that there are no cars following the cyclist at all, so the black car could have waited the 5 seconds or so before turning. I would guess that the woman would still have hit him though.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYPD (New York) hate cyclists... bigsharn 7 17,147 15-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Special Chris