• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating In Some Apps - Jailbroken Devices Only
Okay, im sure there is probably a hell of alot of games avaliable to this cheating method, but i only know two at the moment, i will update it ASAP when i find some more Smile

Firstly on your jailbroken device your going to need a cracked version of iFile off cydia, then you need to navigate to your applications directory, just press the button that has a home icon in iFile then press Applications and your there.

1) Zombie Farm

Ok first you need to find the app, the files will be called random names so you have to manually look for it im afraid.

Anyway once you find the right folder, look for a sub folder called ZombieFarm.app then open it, now scroll up so the search bar appears and search Market.plist, then click on the result.

Once the plist file has opened click edit in top left corner, now you can edit any object that is avaliable in the Market on Zombie Farm, you can edit the grow time or plants or zombie, the amount of XP given, the cost of products etc etc.

2) Drag Racer: Pro Tuner

You need to find the folder that has Drag Racer.app in it by trial and error just like with zombie farm, now open the sub folder called Drag Racer.app and search for upgrades.plist, now click edit and you can change the cost of each upgrade aswell as how much they upgrade by.

Once you have edited upgrades.plist press save and then search for races.plist and now you can edit any race/tournament so it gives you however many credits you need, also you can edit the number of rounds in a tournament, i edited a tournament so there is only one round and it gives me 5million Smile instead of 500.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When editing look for the following:

Say you wanted to edit the cost of a flywheel in Drag Racer, search the word flywheel then when it appears it will be something like
<key>NAME</key>
<string>Flywheel</string>

This shows you the name of the product the code line is related to, now to see the cost instead of looking for
<key>NAME</key>
look for <key>COST</key>
then the line below that will be the cost of the product, usually the cost and amount of XP given etc will be contained within <integer>BLAH</integer>, so to edit the cost of a Flywheel look for
<key>COST</key>
<integer>400</integer>
So that shows you that it currently costs 400, so you can change that to say 4 then the new price will now be 4 instead of 400
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope this helped, if you need any help with editing or find another game that is possible to these editing methods then reply Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bluetooth Mono SBSettings Toggle alternative (not jailbroken!) Mark 1 7,544 20-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Drumm